ABL Pro, also known as AudioRealism Bass Line Pro, was designed for using as a monophonic sequenced type of instrument. However, ABL Pro can also be played polyphonically, or polyphonically sequenced.
The instrument comes with a variety of patches: sequenced, polyphonic, monophonic, fx etc.
ABL Pro can process external signals, for example through its filter. The AUX envelope follower outputs CV which allows you to patch up interesting effects. Even limiter and compression type of effects can be achieved.
Here are some key features of "AudioRealism Bass Line Pro":
· 2 (+1) Oscillators with sawtooth, squarewave, pulse, triangle and sinus waveforms
· Noise generator with variable color
· 2 ADSR envelopes
· Full range oscillators with no aliasing
· Sync and ring modulation between oscillators
· Non-linear filter with self oscillation and VCF tracking
· Modulation generator with audio rate frequency (can be used as third oscillator)
· Stereo Delay unit with modulatable delay time (left & right)
· 32-voice polyphonic mode
· Patch cable system allows additional CV routing
· 500+ preset patches and sequences
· Pentium 4 or better
· Audio Unit or VST 2.4 host
· Audio will start fading after 5 minutes of use
· Import/Export is disabled
· Midi Controllers are disabled