BazzIsm will provide users with a blazing fast bass kick producer with added quality by using sine sweeps and EQing them.
The human ear will only perceive a fast sound sequence as simultaneous, thus this particular VST audio plugin generates that specific bass kick through and exact short sine sweep.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· BazzISM plays the Midi pitch for C-2 to F1. Higher notes will still be played with fEnd.
· Midi controllers / Midi learn
· Midi controller setting file import/export
· Preset file import/export
· Preset page for AU and VST3
· Midi program change for VST2
· The wave display toggles between full time and tSweep when you click it
· Stronger zoom for the sliders while shift is pressed
· Slider handles jump to the click position like they did in version 2.0
· The end frequency fEnd is automatable again
· Longer fade out time for notes stopped by Midi or in monophonic mode stops the clicking noise