The Blue Cat's Oscilloscope Multi was designed to be a unique several tracks real-time waveform renderer and comparator: it will let you visualize the content of multiple audio tracks on the same screen, then compare them using its X-Y view. The plugin offers stereo or mid-side channels waveform extraction as well as several synchronization modes.
The zooming and precise measurement capabilities let you analyze the waveforms in details, and the XY phase scope view will help you track phase issues within an effect chain or while recording with multiple microphones. It also lets you compare two stereo signal thanks to its dual channels The four memory slots let you store any waveform in memory: it helps you make comparisons between several setups or portions of your audio project very easily.
Thanks to Blue Cat's skinning language support and the included window opacity management feature, you can adapt the plug-in user interface to your personal needs and enhance your workflow: work faster and more efficiently.
Here are some key features of "Blue Cat's Oscilloscope Multi":
· Multiple tracks real time oscilloscope: visualize and compare the waveform of several audio tracks on the same screen.
· Unique data sharing technology with multi-core processors support.
· Zoomable display with precise measurement capabilities.
· Easy phase cancelation and mono compatibility issues detection on multiple tracks or within an effect chain thanks to the dual channel XY phasescope view.
· Save the curves for easy A/B comparison.
· Opacity control for the user interface.
· Import/Export presets and share them between the directX and VST versions.
· Any DirectX or VST compatible host software
· Two instances of the plug-in per session.
· The plug-in is frozen for a few seconds every 35 seconds.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed AAX version not showing up in Pro Tools 10.3.5 on Windows.
· (RTAS) Fixed parameters control with EUCON control surfaces in Pro Tools.
· Fixed user interface issues in Final Cut Pro X.
· Fixed compare button issues in Pro Tools.
· Fixed MIDI and automation settings that were reset when using undo.