Blue Cat's Stereo Parametr'EQ 3.52
A 7 bands parametric stereo equalizer
This stereo plug-in enables you to manage separately the left and right equalizer settings and keep an eye on both frequency responses thanks to the frequency graph above the controls. The left equalizer is visible by its blue color and the right equalizer controls and graph are red. Left and right controls can be linked together with several modes.
The Smooth Update and Smooth Bypass technologies have been included in this plug-in so that you can automate the equalizer in your favorite sequencer or use the MIDI capabilities of your host software to control the EQ in real time. You will get an absolutely zipper-free continuous time-varying equalization. These capabilities and the zero latency of this plug-in make it suitable for any real time application.
- True WYSIWYG 7 bands stereo parametric equalizer with independent channels.
- Filters designed after analog circuits.
- Non linear modeling: add some warmth or analog distortion to each EQ stage.
- Output brickwall limiter.
- Output peak meter.
- Oversampling for optimal sound quality, whatever your sampling rate.
- +-40 dB range for each band with customizable effective range.
- Automatic gain compensation.
- Linkable left and right channels with mirror and differential capabilities.
- No latency.
- Real time display of the frequency response with precise measurement and zooming capabilities.
- Window Opacity Control: make the plugin window transparent.
Blue Cat's Stereo Parametr'EQ
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixed 64-bit VST MIDI Events not sent for the first output parameter in the list.
- Windows VST installer now detects the VST plug-ins path and remembers previous install location for updates.