DSP Trigger is an application designed to assist users in processing the drum pads' output in order to convert it to MIDI. It provides accurate and fast triggering.
The utility provides users with additional features that are not natively supported by the drum brain. Users can use DSP Trigger if they are not satisfied with the responsiveness of their pads or if a superior sensitivity is desired.
In order to use DSP Trigger, a compatible VST host is required. You may use Reaper, Sonar, Ableton or Cubase.
· A compatible VST host such as Cubase, Reaper, Sonar, or Ableton
· Low latency audio interface for live performance applications
· Internet connection for activation
· After 20 minutes of processing, the application will stop and you will be asked to input a serial. You can continue using it by closing and reopening the project.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improve scan time resolution
· Fixed clip indicator regression bug
· Fixed disappearing hit decay bug
· Improved support for Yamaha PCY150
· Added Kickpad type input
· Clip indicator now slowly fades away
· Instance image can be changed from the Output Display
· Fixed regression bugs (swap and phase shift button not clickable)
· Fixed several visual glitches in the Input Section