Equalify is an audio plugin for Spotify that displays an equalizer button next to the search box. Save your own presets, or use one of the default presets provided for you. Keep in mind that the default presets are only meant to give you something to start with, you will need to tweak them to make them sound good. (The preamp limiter will automatically turn on when using a default preset)
Use the Auto PreAmp-Limit to make sure the audio wont distort or clip while using the equalizer. Send your favourite preset to your friends or put them on your website using the "share eq preset" items in the menu.
Note: In order to use its features you need to install Equalify in the same directory as Spotify.
Here are some key features of "Equalify":
· Perfectly integrated with spotify, with a button next to the search box, the EQ will adjust with spotify when you move/minimize/maximize.
· You can of course drag and drop it wherever you want within spotify while its open, so it doesnt hide what you want to see.
· Show the EQ by clicking the button, and hide it by right clicking the EQ window, or click the button again...
· All sliders move with the mouse when you click & drag them.
· On/Off button AND Right clicking the EQ button toggles the EQ on and off.
· Reset button sets all settings to default.
· You can also be adventurous and create your own presets. Easily loaded/deleted/saved via a button in the EQ window.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Whole new look, updated to work with the latest spotify release, and sound fixes