Ircam HEar is a handy plugin that allows you to simulate the surround sound effect and analyze it using your pair of headphones.
The plugin provides you with a routing matrix, speaker width and angle shift adjustments. These allow you to fine-tune the angle between the speakers, as well as from the center of the speaker to the listener.
- Compatible VST, RTAS host
- 2 channels maximum processing (mono or stereo).
- 1 sample rate per unit (32 KHz, 44.1 KHz, 48 KHz).
- No parameters published to the Host software. So your settings will not be saved in the host software project (composition).
- No Automations (so, control surface are not supported).
- No presets Save/Recall, Import/Export (only factory presets can be loaded).
- This version will not expire in the future but after 30 minutes of audio processing or UI utilization all the user interface controls will be disabled. The sound will still be processed, allowing you to continue working normally on your project but you will not be able to modify the settings until you restart the plug-in.