iZotope Ozone includes all the tools you need to master the commercial sound in seconds. Professionally designed presets and the acclaimed Ozone Mastering Guide walk you step by step through making radio-ready masters.
The process of mastering ranges from correcting mistakes made in the mix to preparing a recording for target listening environments. Like a final coat of polish, mastering makes the difference between a good sounding mix and a professional sounding master.
Ozone includes integrated tools for each step of the process: add broad equalization to balance the tone, multiband compression to control the dynamics, harmonic excitation to inject punch and sparkle, stereo imaging to sculpt the sound stage, loudness maximization to raise the level of the entire track to the standard for commercial use, and dither to maintain every last bit of quality.
Since Ozone was designed to address the mastering process, all the components work together to help you put that final professional sound on a project. iZotope Ozone brings you a new experience with sound and you should be prepared to love your songs.
Here are some key features of "iZotope Ozone":
· Analog-modeled processing combined with linear phase precision
· Flexible sonic capabilities for adding realistic warmth, bite, punch, and space to your mix
· New IRC™ III Limiter for louder, fuller masters that preserve crisp transient detail
· Fully-revamped hybrid Reverb module
· Comprehensive preset manager with over 250 professionally-designed presets
· New per-module presets and intelligent module Amount Controls
· User-definable signal routing and extensive automation support
· Optimized for today's low-latency DAW environments
Each processing module is complemented with useful spectrums, phase meters, vectorscopes and level histograms:
· VST Host applications from Digidesign, Steinberg, Cakewalk, Sony, Adobe, etc
· In Trial mode, Ozone will work without restriction for 10 days. After 10 days, Ozone will operate in Demo Mode, and will insert silence at regular intervals.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Many quality and workflow improvements to every Ozone module, including new DSP algorithms and a wealth of visual tools to help you track and monitor changes made throughout the mastering process.
· Additional processing tools in each module, a configurable Meter Bridge that can display relevant meter information in a separate, full screen window, and individual plug-ins for each of Ozone’s modules.