Kirnu is a MIDI arpeggiator that supports realtime tweaking and comes with a user friendly pattern view.
How to use:
· Right click on the knob.
· Select MIDI learn from popup menu.
· Move some control from your MIDI device or from DAW
· To unlearn the control select MIDI unlearn from the popup menu
· Compatible VST host
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Note release mode implemented: Pattern is not reset immediately but Kirnu waits for current step to finish and if no notes are played it will reset the pattern. Otherwise it will continue from the current pattern.
· Hold mode rewritten
· Loop playing implementation rewritten
· When transport is playing and the first note is played kirnu waits for the next step before it plays the note
· many bug fixes