A 6-band equalizer with increadibly fast and easy controls
MEqualizer is a useful VSt plugin that will help you adjust the sound of your music tracks with multiple band filters.
Here are some key features of "MEqualizer":
· filter types for each band. - peak, low-shelf, high-shelf, low-pass, high-pass, band-pass, notch.
· Advanced editor and Smooth visualization of resulting frequency response. All parameters are adjustable from the graph. No more searching in complicated band editors. Just click on a band and configure all of the parameters from filter type and gain to advanced features such as harmonics control. Everything with almost infinite precision if you need maximum control.
· Enable, Q, and Actual source level indication inside the shape graph.
· Integrated tube saturation gives the sound a great vintage analog feel.
· Up to 8 channels surround processing - our plugins can handle not only mono and stereo signals, but also up to 8 channels of surround audio, making them ideal for audio production for movies, games etc.
· Full randomization - using a single button you can generate completely new settings. By clicking the button you can walk through the billions of possible settings and find the best one for you! And if that's too much, you can just hold ctrl and MEqualizer will only slightly modify existing settings.
· Adjustable up-sampling 1x-4x to minimize aliasing and get an even clearer sound.
· Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface - our products are always designed to enhance the workflow. You can easily change all values, fine-tune each control in multiple ways. Easy orientation in a standardized GUI, textual editing and smooth visualization with almost unlimited zooming are standard in all of our plugins. Moreover our plugins are the world first (and still the only ones), which support resizable and stylable GUI's.
· MIDI controllers with MIDI learn - you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
· Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
· Global preset management - using a title button you can save your settings (which are shared on the computer) so you can easily access these in other songs.
· Fully automatable.
· VST host
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added time-resolution parameter & peak detection feature to analyzers, added global presets, FFT sizes extended to 262k and overlap converted powers of 2 and extended to 4096x, for ultimate precision required with scientific analyses.
· Plugins with to-host synchronization now contain "Set xxx" button, which sets rate/frequency/size according to current sync value.
· Multiparameters in bank mode now contain editable list of values for each bank.
· MPhaser, MMultiBandPhaser: Added squared and logarithmic shape modes closely resembling analog sweeping character.
· Added ability to override the default units & grid in all envelope graph editors including snap-to-grid.
· EBU prefiltering is now optional in all LU meters.
· Modulation/multiparameter range parameters (for first 4 attached parameters) can now be learned the same way other parameters do.
· Lowered graph zooming ratio for easier control.
· Fix: Clipboard access on Windows sometimes didn't work correctly.