MMultiAnalyzer is a one-of-a-kind sonogram plugin that can be used to analyze your tunes and identify internal issues.
You only need to apply it onto all the audio samples you require, then allow the plugin to start and complete the analysis.
· VST/VST3 compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
· Intel/AMD processor, SSE2 & multi-core support recommended
· Generates noise from time to time
· Opens the developers' website on start-up
· Contains a clickable region, which opens the developers' website
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Plugins with active presets and side-chain now have side-chain peak meter on the easy screen.
· Added full automation/modulation to signal generators including LFOs.
· Added "Banks" mode for multiparameters, which lets you interpolate between several banks of parameter values.
· Improved signal generator smoothing performance.
· Increased unit grid visibility in all graph editors.
· Colors slightly adjusted for better visibility.
· Fix: Randomization sometimes triggered "next/previous preset" load.
· Fix: Plugins always received MIDI channel 1 under Cubase 7 using VST3.
· Fix: Step sequencer shapes were not saving correctly.
· Fix: Plugins could crash when fed with "poly pressure" even via VST3.
· Fix: Plugins could occasionally temporarily freeze in VST3 when being automated during upsampling change.