MMultiBandLimiter VSt was developed to be an advanced state-of-the-art multiband mastering brickwall limiter and saturator plug-in that makes your recordings and mixes sound louder with minimal distortion and artifacts.
You don't need a Ph.D. to achieve great professional quality results with our plug-in and a little work.
Here are some key features of "MMultiBandLimiter":
· 1-6 fully configurable independent bands built on a perfectly transparent crossover with fully adjustable limits and input gains.
· State-of-the-art mastering multiband limiter with adjustable knee, threshold, input gain and other important parameters, which automatically handles look-ahead and other features for you. It's flexibility is outstanding, however it's workflow is still incredible - you can basically perform limiting only by adjusting input and output gain!
· Powerful metering system - you always know the output level and gain reduction for each band as well as master output, gain reduction and saturation reduction. You can often get great results without even listening to it!
· 3 limiting modes - besides manual limiting, where you have to modify any advanced parameter manually, MMultiBandLimiter provides 2 additional modes optimized for increasing loudness and minimizing pumping effect.
· Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface - our products are always workflow enhanced. You can easily change all values and gain maximal accuracy using textual editing...
· MIDI controllers with MIDI learn - you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
· Adjustable up-sampling 1x-4x to minimize aliasing and get even more clear sound.
· 64-bit processing and unlimited sampling rate, recommended maximum is 384kHz. MMultiBandLimiter has incredibly low harmonic distortion.
· Global preset management - using a title button you can save your settings, which are shared on the computer, so you can easily access them in other songs.
· Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
· Full automation.
· VST compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
· Intel/AMD processor, SSE2 & dual-core support recommended
· If not activated, the software stays in demo mode, which generates noise from time to time and opens the developer's website on start-up and contains a clickable region, which opens the developer's website.
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Plugins with active presets and side-chain now have side-chain peak meter on the easy screen.
· Added full automation/modulation to signal generators including LFOs.
· Added "Banks" mode for multiparameters, which lets you interpolate between several banks of parameter values.
· Improved signal generator smoothing performance.
· Increased unit grid visibility in all graph editors.
· Colors slightly adjusted for better visibility.
· Fix: Randomization sometimes triggered "next/previous preset" load.
· Fix: Plugins always received MIDI channel 1 under Cubase 7 using VST3.
· Fix: Step sequencer shapes were not saving correctly.
· Fix: Plugins could crash when fed with "poly pressure" even via VST3.
· Fix: Plugins could occasionally temporarily freeze in VST3 when being automated during upsampling change.