PPMulator 3.2.1 Build 3079
A plugin for audio editing software that emulates 'Peak Programme Meters'
By adding this plugin to the master output of your audio editing program, you can record, edit, mix and export your audio within a precisely-calibrated workspace - something which is often impossible to do when working in a non-studio environment.
- RTAS, VST and AU plug-in, 100% compatible with Pro Tools, Nuendo, Tracktion, Logic & other hosts
- Mono/Stereo/Mid-Side/Surround (5.1) metering options, with overload leds
- Configurable as a Type I/Type II PPM
- Unique Peak Logging feature
- user-configurable meter layouts and channel labelling
- Mono gain trim to M3 (-3dB) or M6 (-6dB) standards
- Assignable phase-correlation meter, to check mono compatibility
- Fully-resizable single, dual or multi-meter display, from massive to weeny
- Built-in reference tone generator for meter alignment and calibration
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- fixed: resizing issue when switching between horizontal and vertical mode
- fixed: wrong font rendering on OSX 10.6.8. and Logic 9
- fixed: inconsistency between loudness unit on preference panel and the meter display
- fixed: setting colours for bar meter regions, switched units accidentally