PSP StereoPack is a useful collection of VST plugins that allows you to analyze the image ad the quality of the stereo signal in audio tracks and mixes. The pack includes four plugins: PSP PseudoStereo, PSP StereoEnhancer, PSP StereoController, PSP and StereoAnalyser.
The PSP PseudoStereo allows you to convert the mono signal into a stereo output just like recording the audio by using a pair of microphones. You can use the PSP StereoEnhancer in order to improve the stereo spatial effect.
The other tw plugins enable you to correct the errors that occured during the conversion process and to analyze the correctness of the signal.
· VST 2.4 compatible application
· ProTools LE 8.0.0 or ProTools TDM 8.0.0 (or later)
· 14 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improved PSP StereoAnalyser refresh rate.
· Improved manual.
· Improved preset bar and authorization system.
· 64 bit version for MacOS added.
· 64 bit double precision processing added.
· Automation parameter display improved.
· Various crash problems fixed
· Minor graphical problems fixed
· Other minor bugs fixed.