Spectrum Analyzer 1.04
Spectrum Analyzer was designed to be a real-time spectrum analysis VST plugin. The idea was to create an old-fashioned tool reminiscent of classic hardware analyzers of the earlier centuries. Another unique (and quite experimental) feature of the plugin is its detached spectrum display window, freely resizable independently of host application capabilities.
- 1/3, 1/4 or 1/6 octave mode (30, 40 or 60 bands respectively)
- Unrestrictedly resizable (tiny to fullscreen) display window
- Simultaneous peak, peak-hold and average (RMS) display
- Entirely adjustable ballistics
- Customizable colors
- Freeze function
- Supports any sample rate
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
- fixed: z-order of the ‘mouse-over’ readout
- fixed: ‘Settings’ window fonts on Win7/Vista
- fixed: ‘Use presets to manage display appearance’ option
- fixed: certain graphics issues with multiple plugin instances