Provides a simulation of an old theremin
The Theremin VST plugin provides a simulation of an old theremin. The sound is a nice mellow howling tone with lots of distinctive stamp. Move the mouse over the hand and click to start using it and at the same time play a note on the keyboard. It is possible to record the hand movement by using the write enable automation on the output itself. Record just one note with MIDI data while the hand movement plays different tones and volumes.
- Age= Position left will give you a really old theremin like through a radio. Position right will be softer and more up to date.
- Glide= The knob will make the sound glide more between notes.
- Rate=This knob changes the rato of the LFO. It only produces sine waves.
- Depth= This knob changes how much the LFO will affect the sound.
- Distort= Makes the sound more distorted.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!