The Voxengo Tube Amp plug-in can be used to add a tube-like warmness to any audio material. The sound this plug-in produces varies from a mild “warm” overdrive to a fuzzy distortion.
Tube Amp also includes a -6 dB/oct low-pass filter that is built-in into plug-in’s valve modeling equation, and can be used to imitate a lower-quality tube triode. Beside that, Tube Amp has a switchable output saturation stage which can be used to additionally overdrive the output signal.
· VST Host
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· "Radial" knob mode can be now disabled completely.
· "Off-Line Render" indication added.
· Knob read-outs now require a single click for keyboard entry.
· Occasional crashes in WaveLab and other hosts fixed.
· Host sample rate switch-related problem fixed.
· Minor visual improvements implemented.
· Plug-in initial loading time reduced.
· The "VST Function Sync" global switch was added that fixes crashes in some hosts (i.e. Tracktion).
· Parameter automation on AU Mac OS X now shows real parameter values.
· Preset "update" function implemented in the preset manager.
· The "No Multi-Channel Operation" global switch was added that fixes incompatibility with some non-VST2.3 compliant VST hosts.