Alloy is a VST plugin that features six key processors designed to let you precisely shape the sound of your tracks and busses.
Smooth out vocals or slam your drum buss with a Dynamics section that combines the best characteristics of analog and digital compressors.
Add body or take the edge off with an 8-band Paragraphic EQ. Take the bite out of harsh vocals and cymbals with a smooth, transparent De-Esser. Add tube and tape-like warmth, or even a little grit, with the Exciter.
Here are some key features of "iZotope Alloy":
· Six essential tools: Equalizer, Exciter, Transient Shaper, Dynamics, De-Esser, and Limiter
· Extensive metering and spectrum analysis tools help you get better results
· Analog-modeled digital processing algorithms
· Advanced multi-band sidechaining support
· Elegant, highly efficient user interface
· Over 150 new presets designed by professional engineers
· Integrated undo history with comparison tools
· User-definable signal routing
· Extensive automation support
· Zero Latency operation mode
· CPU-efficient and optimized for today’s low-latency DAW environments
· Supports sampling rates up to 192kHz
· VST host
· 10 days trial; after 10 days, the product will operate in Demo mode, and will insert silence at regular intervals.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New, larger interface makes even more controls accessible on the front of the plug-in, helping you click less to achieve your desired results.
· A simplified view where you can easily monitor and tweak relevant settings of the currently-enabled Alloy modules. Panel also updates instantly while previewing presets, highlighting the modules and settings used by each.
200+ New Presets:
· Over 200 new presets for individual instruments, buses, utility tasks, broadcasting & podcasting, post production and more: a broad mix of start points, end points, and quick fixes to use throughout the mix process.
· New Module:Preset system New system for loading and saving settings for individual modules, complete with 60 new Module Presets that showcase some of the best uses for each module.
Gain Trace Meters:
· Monitor gain changes over time in modules that perform dynamic processing, including the Transient Shaper, Dynamics 1 and 2, De-Esser, and L...