ASIO Renderer is a Directshow audio renderer that will use ASIO for output. It uses ASIO to play audio from media files using WMP, Media Player Classic etc.
You can use this audio filter as a Directshow audio renderer. Try it to view what it can do for you.
Here are some key features of "ASIO Renderer":
· 32bit floating point audio
· automatically rejects sample formats that are not supported by the sound card
· Can be used with any Directshow application: grapheditor, WMP, Media Player Classic etc
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· added possibility to change audio renderer.
· fixed incompatibility with multi channel audio
· bugs fixed.