Any Recorder is a very useful sound recording tool. You can record your own music, voice or other sound into MP3, OGG VOX or WAV files from microphone, music cassettes, CDs, LP's, games as well as from music played by other program like RealPlayer, Winamp, Windows Media Player, Power DVD, Flash, QuickTime and many others. It also includes a built in mini player, so you can listen to your recordings immediately after you finished recording.
It's easy to use. Any Recorder can also Converts audio formats WAV, MP3, OGG and WMA from one to another. Any Recorder can record any signal played through your sound card. And save them with the most popular music formats. Build-in OGG, WAV, MP3 and WMA converter.
With its powerful sound engine Any Recorder produces recordings with CD quality. Most functions can be called up with a simple mouse click or menu selection.
Any Recorder is able to automatically detect the recording formats your sound card supports and then set the application's parameters for the best possible performance.
The default parameters work in most cases, but you can change them easily to best suit your needs. Support preview playing. Any Recorder integrates the complete set of record volume control for your convenience. Any Recorder can also Converts audio formats MP3, WAV, OGG and WMA from one to another. Good Quality for Output Audio.
Here are some key features of "Any Recorder":
· Any Recorder can record any signal played through your sound card into audio files.
· The Resulting File list box lets you manage your file recording easily. You can set the recording information and edit the resulting file with a simple mouse click on the list box.
· Any Recorder supports Sampling settings. To get higher quality recording, you can set the Sample rate, Mono or Stereo, and the Sample Bit, before recording. With its powerful sound engine, Recorder produces recordings with CD quality.
· Any Recorder integrates the complete set of record volume control for your convenience.
· There are a number of hotkeys which allow you to control the recording functions of Any Recorder while you are working in other programs.
· Ctrl+ALT+R - START RECORDING
· Ctrl+ALT+S - STOP RECORDING
· Recording time schedule support can start and stop recording at any time you set.
· Direct to disk recording can go on for as long as you need, provided you’ve got enough disk space.
· Easy to use and intuitional interface.
· Sound Card
· 40-second recording limitation per session
· Some features are disabled in the demo version (i.e. you cannot schedule a recording session
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Add support Windows Vista