Audio Loudness Meter 1.0
A powerful solution for On-Air audio loudness metering
In an intuitive interface, the solution provides the user with the ability to observer and measure the true peak level and to log the measured audio levels information. Both, file-based and live audio loudness measurements are supported by the product. Any DirectShow compliant audio input device can be used for live audio source.
The supported input audio parameters are enumerated and available for configuration through the Audio Loudness Meter Properties form. File-based audio loudness measurement is also supported, where for the demultiplexing and audio/video decoding are used the installed on-system DirectShow demultiplexing and decoding components.
All measurements can be monitored in real-time and are saved into a loudness history log, which can be accessed for later analysis and assessment.
- Product Features:
- Graphical display of the current measurement 0-24 h
- Graphical display of the saved/logged measurements
- 1, 2, 4 and 6 mono PCM audio input channels
- 16 and 24 bit audio
- From 6 KHz to 96 KHz input audio
- Live/On-Air audio loudness measurement
- Media file audio loudness measurement
- Digital and Analog live audio input through various input audio devices
- 24/7 measurement logging
- CSV log output
- Log history graphical display
- Measurement Features:
- Momentary Loudness Meter
- Momentary Loudness Meter Max Value
- Short-term Loudness
- Integrated Loudness
- Loudness range descriptor
- Integrated loudness measurement functionality
- EBU mode indicator
- True-Peak overload indicator
Audio Loudness Meter
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!