Audio Speed Changer Pro is a useful and reliable application which allows you to speed up audio files without changing the pitch. It is primarily intended for accelerating audio books as well as podcasts, but can be surely used with any other sound track or file.
The batch processing feature and convenient user interface make Audio Speed Changer Pro a valuable tool for book listeners and authors who want to save time. With the help of this program you can tune the different tempo, pitch and even the playback rate for separate files in the list.
You may also use it for transcoding audio. It can output to MP3, OGG and AAC/MP4 file formats. Converted audio will be available for speed-listening on your PC, Smartphone, iPod and any portable MP3 player.
Extra options include tag editing, downmixing to mono option, and the ability to normalize volume. Audio Speed Changer Pro supports drag-and-drop and can be integrated into the Windows Explorer shell for quick access to its major functions.
Here are some key features of "Audio Speed Changer Pro":
· Handles the MP3, OGG, WAV, and AAC/MP4/M4A/M4B file formats as input.
· The program can work in a batch mode. You can specify different tempo changing, pitch shifting, and the playback rate multiplier for separate files in the list.
· Previewing of changes before final conversion.
· Supports configurable output to the MP3, OGG, PCM/WAV, and AAC/MP4 file formats — converted audio will be available for speed listening on your personal computer, Smartphone, iPod, and any portable MP3 player.
· Individual tag editing.
· The downmixing to mono feature.
· An ability to normalize volume level of all output files.
· The software can be integrated into the Windows Explorer shell for quick access to its major functions.
· The portable version of Audio Speed Changer Pro is available.
· Works on all NT-based operating systems, from Microsoft Windows 2000 and XP, up to Windows Vista and 7, including x64 editions.
· 300 MHz processor
· 10 MB of RAM
· 2 MB HDD
· 800x600 with 16-bit color depth screen
· Can only work on 7 files at once
· 30 days trial period
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added full support for the Windows Media Audio (WMA) file format as input.
· From now on, the overall conversion progress is displayed on the Windows 7/8 task bar.
· Tested against the Ubuntu GNU/Linux Desktop 12.04 AMD64 + Wine 1.4 final — no issues or flaws spotted.
· Upgraded the used list control.
· Improved handling of WMA- and AAC-encoded audio files on Windows Vista and 7.
· Confirmed compatibility with the Windows 8 Release Preview.
· Upgraded the utilized audio libraries.
· A couple of internal fixes.