Band Bro' description
A print driven, repertoire manager intended for performing musicians
BandBro' is a repertoire manager intended for bands, performing musicians and song writers. With it, you can generate and print custom set lists, archive lyrics, charts, manage gig itinerarys and manage your audio library.
The user can personalize the program and create separate playlists for each gig. The lyrics for each song can be edited, saved and printed to be used during the concert.
Here are some key features of "Band Bro'":
Drag & Drop:
· Just drag a title from the song pool to one of the sets or from one set to another. To change the set song order, simply drag and drop the song titles up and down within the set object...or to another set.
· Songs can be color coded on any field value. Typically, users will color code on vocalist or tempo. Working with color coded songs can aid in drag & drop set list creation. In addition to color coding, the song titles can be set to display in bold font.
· Filter on style, key, tempo, vocals, artist, album, rating or work in progress. Any number of song pool filters may be implemented simultaneously. Each filter can be appended with supplemental criteria. For example, the Style filter can be set to specify Classic Rock OR Country Rock. Add the song key filter to display only songs that are Classic Rock OR Country Rock and in the key of A OR E.
· The display field directly below each set object indicates the sum duration of the songs in that set. The Song Buffer (top right ) can add 15, 30, 45 or 60 seconds between each song.
Auto Populate Sets:
· Create a random set list to your specifications: songs per set and number of sets. Optionally, you can implement the current song pool filter settings to narrow down the number of available song titles to draw from.
· Set objects can be streamed, flipped, shuffled, emptied or swapped with another set. Hover the mouse over the song title to ascertain the full title, artist, key and vocalist.
· 22 set lists and 6 master list report styles are available.
Search & Replace:
· The search & replace mechanism provides a fast way to change identical field values in the Song Inventory database. Supported fields are Key, Vocals, Tempo, Style, Album, Artist as well as song color. It is also useful for populating blank fields that can occur when importing a text file containing minimal song detail.
· The Bandbro' gig calendar provides a reliable way to manage your gig schedule. A monthly itinerary can be output to print or pdf for distribution to your fans and band mates. Output report formats are grid calendar, list and income report.
· 300 MHz Processor
· 100 MB RAM
· 30 days trial
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Enhancements to the menu system
· Added the ability to trim leading track numbers from song titles when importing from audio
· Bug fixes
· Updated help file