CUE Tools is a simple tool designed to convert between different audio CUE sheet styles.This includes the audio data which means it can split, join, add silence to fill gaps, or remove gaps where necessary.
WAV, FLAC, and WavPack are supported for input and output. Output can be optionally offset to compensate for burner write offset. See the ReadMe.txt file included with the binary for help with the options.
· NET Framework 2.0
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· CTDB 2.0: now ignoring pregap in parity calculations
· CTDB 2.0: popular CDs can have twice larger correction files
· CTDB 2.0: confidence values no longer include AccurateRip data
· CTDB 2.0: simplified (per-track) verification log
· CTDB 2.0: faster verification process with less network traffic
· CUERipper: support for some older drives, like PLEXTOR W1210A
· CUERipper: support for cover art
· CUERipper: main window resizable
· CUERipper: real test© mode
· CUERipper: options dialog
· Tagging: support for release date, release country, disc subtitle, label, catalog number, comment
· Local DB: can now refresh folder, removing missing files from database and adding new files.
· Codecs: LAME encoder updated to use libmp3lame.dll, which is now included in CUETools download (version 3.98.4)
· Various bug fixes