DVDFab File Transfer can help those who use DVDFab to convert their files, to transfer them to the target portable devices they have chosen.
Thus, they can encode their DVDs, Blu-ray discs or clips to other formats, then launch DVDFab File Transfer to easily export the files to iPod, PSP or ZUNE.
NOTE: Please note that DVDFab File Transfer is a component of the DVDFab suite and the download link points to the entire suite.
Here are some key features of "DVDFab File Transfer":
· Transfer converted files to devices.
· Currently support iPod, PSP and ZUNE.
· Enable you to set the order of converted files.
· Support batch transfer.
· Constantly updated to support more devices.
· Transferring progress can be viewed.
· Multiple UI languages for you to choose.
· Pentium II 500 MHz
· 512 MB of RAM
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Updated decryption keys.
· Added support for new Java protections.
· Fixed a problem that profiles uses too much memory.
· Fixed a problem that cannot reset DMA.
· Fixed a problem that the setting of CPU cores is wrong in certain cases.
· Fixed a crash problem at start-up in certain cases.