Equalizer APO 0.9.2 Beta
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in Equalizer APO 0.9.2 Beta:
- Added: New troubleshooting options have been added to the Configurator that can be tried in case of problems.
- Improved: E-APO is now normally always installed as LFX/GFX, also in Windows 8.1 and later, to avoid problems with some applications bypassing SFX/MFX APOs (e.g. Skype).
- Fixed: If the input channel count was higher than the output channel count and there was no child APO, Equalizer APO could crash during initialization.
- Fixed: If a file in the config path was only renamed (not modified), the configuration was not reloaded.
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 1.5 MB
- OUR RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- USER RATING:
- C: \ Multimedia \ Audio \ Other AUDIO Tools
The degree of difficulty that comes with the application only applies to the installation process. Configuring and using it is actually quite simple. And that’s because Equalizer APO is a Windows equalizer that does not display a graphic user interface. Instead, you use TXT files to change the settings of your audio output.
It is a bit strange but practical nonetheless. During installation, Equalizer APO allows you to choose the audio device you want to install the APO to so you need to know which one you need to enhance. If by any chance you get it wrong, you can change the device at any time. The application displays a complete list of connectors, device names and makes you aware of which ones support APO.
To change the parameters of the new equalizer, you need to go to where Equalizer APO is installed and open a configuration TXT file. The equalizer supports an unlimited number of filters, in theory, but there is a very slim chance that you will ever need more than 20. In order to add a filter to the equalizer you have to type it in the configuration file. Doing this for 20 filters can prove to be tiresome but the effort is worth it. No to mention that once you have a preset figured out, you can save it as a txt file.
Because it does not display a graphic user interface and works beneath the hood of your operating system, Equalizer APO delivers prompt results without leaving any traces in your system resources. And with that in mind, Equalizer APO is not only reliable, but it is also efficient.
Equalizer APO was reviewed by Alexandru Chirila, last updated on April 16th, 2015
Runs on: Windows Vista / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8
feature list requirements