MIDIoverLAN CP 3.3.919
MIDI cross-platform solution for communication both local and over network
MusicLab MIDIoverLAN CP is a simple but interesting utility which allows you:
Connect MIDI applications running on several locally networked computers. Now you can easily receive/transmit MIDI events from/to remote computers via local network so that you can:
· Synchronize sequencers on several computers
· Synchronously play from several sound sources located on different computers
· Play jam sessions on several computers
· Record music playing back on remote computer
Open more than one MIDI program! It can share its own ports between (up to 4 for PC version) your favorite MIDI programs.
Create local MIDI Pipe devices supporting fast MIDI events transfer from MIDI OUT port to MIDI IN port i.e. it allows to direct MIDI OUT stream from one MIDI sequencer to MIDI IN port of another one (Mac version supports "local" mode via localhost). In any case mentioned above you could install your studio connections without traditional MIDI cables wherever it's possible!
MusicLab MIDIoverLAN CP is the best choice if you want to:
· Receive/transmit MIDI events from/to remote computers via TCP/IP network
· Synchronize sequencers or play MIDI over local network
· Run your favorite softsynths on dedicated computer
· Combine the best of all MIDI programs
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 3.3.917
- Improvements for communication and browsing