MultitrackStudio Lite 7.81
Audio/MIDI multitrack recording tool
You can record your own songs, recording tracks while playing along with previously recorded ones.
It contains a multitrack recorder, a mixer, and lots of effects: everything you need to record your own CD.
- Record new tracks while playing along with existing ones:
- Audio (mono or stereo) and/or MIDI tracks.
- Cycle recording: record multiple takes automatically.
- Record alternate takes with just one key press.
- Unlimited number of groups and effect send/returns supported.
- Use Song Versions to store/recall mixes.
- Choose out of 19 high quality audio effects
- Use VST and DX plugins.
- Add/move/remove effects on-the-fly.
- Use the disk-streaming Sampler (reads .GIG, .SF2 and .SFZ patches).
- Use VSTi and DXi plugins.
- Use external synths and/or your soundcard's synth.
- Punch in/out recording.
- Non-destructive audio editing.
- MIDI pianoroll, notation, drum and controller editors.
- Unlimited levels of undo.
- Well though out design.
- Wizard to perform basic tasks.
- Context sensitive help system: press the F1 key to get help on the item the mouse points to.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Improved LAME MP3 encoder compatibility.
- Fixed issue with playback /recording level controls using Windows audio driver type.
- Sampler: Improved sf2 file compatibility.
- Audio track input selector: level meters work smoother with some audio devices.