OhmRGB Editor was created as an accessible and unique software utility that allows you to control your OhmRGB device.
It includes the familiar controls of a standard MIDI mixer, instrument or controller, and features RGB LED backlighting, high quality sliders, knobs and custom designed buttons.
The application is the ideal companion for DJ software, lightning equipment or other musical instruments.
Here are some key features of "OhmRGB Editor":
· 64 Button Clip Bank
· 6 Function/ Transport Buttons
· 8 Mute/ Solo Style Buttons
· 2 Transform Buttons
· 1 BPM Tap Style Buttons
25 Analog Controls:
· 16 Rotary knobs
· 8 Faders
· 1 Crossfader
81 RGB Indicator LEDs:
· Located Underneath Button Clip Bank, Mute/Solo, Transform, Function and BPM Buttons
· Sleek Aluminum Body
· Smooth Wooden Endcaps
· Remappable Buttons, Analog Controls, and LEDs
· Dimmable Logo Light
· Dimmable Backlights
· Global Channel Control
· Four Banks of Settings on Four Channels
· OhmRGB device