Rife Generator 3.4
An easy to use application that can generate signals as decribed by Royal Rife.
Scripts (also known as Macros) are a powerful tool to program the Rife Generator. Scripts are text files and can be written in any text editor (e.g. Notepad). The text files should be saved with a .rts file extension.
- Uses standard sound card
- Generates Frequencies 20Hz-22kHz (sine/square/triangle)
- Pulsed signals with variable duty cycle 1-99% - Extensive scripting capabilities (Macros) ;
- Preset storage and recall;
- Change frequencies directly by keyboard, mouse button or slider
- Multi sound card support.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 3.22
- Added saving of several settings on close