S-4000 RCS was created as a reliable and easy-to-use tool that allows you to setup and manage the Digital Snake system.
S-4000 RCS is suitable for editing and managing up to four Digital Snake systems. Now, you can manage all your systems in no time at all.
Here are some key features of "S-4000 RCS":
· It supports the following products：
· Digital Snake system
· CPU: Pentium/Celeron or compatible processor, 1.6GHz or faster
· RAM: 512MB or more
· SCREEN RESOLUTION/COLOR: 1024 x 768 (XGA) or higher, 65,536 colors (16-bit color) or highe
· Interface Serial Interface (RS-232C D-Sub 9pins)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· You can open the M-48 Source Lev/Pan window and the M-48 Source Assign window simultaneously.
You can resize the following windows:
· S-4000 RCS window
· M-48 Source Lev/Pan window
· M-48 Source Assign window
· S-4000M Merge Patchbay window
· S-4000M Output Patchbay window
· When you edit a channel name in the following windows, you can use [Tab] key of your computer's keyboard to switch to the forward or backward channel.
· S-4000 RCS window (channel names)
· M-48 Manager window (group names)
· M-48 Source Lev / Pan window (channel names)
· M-48 Source Assign window (group names)
· S-4000M Merge Patchbay window (channel names)
· When you right-click a group name in the M-48 Manager window, a popup window to select a channel assigned to the group will appear.