An application developed for recording, project, Midi studios
SessionLog has been written for use in recording studios and its mainly dedicated to studio owners / engineers.
SessionLog can keep track from session start and stop times to stocks availability. Also stores titles and lengths so you can always know how much material time was recorded.
It prints track sheets that you can customise quite radically, from 8 to 32 tracks.
Here are some key features of "SessionLog":
· It keeps track of session start & stop times, just click in the date field to insert the current date. Click in the start time field at the start of the session, and the stop time field at the end. It's that simple. All calculations are done on the fly. An invoice can be printed on the spot.
· It stores song titles and lengths so you always know how much material time has been recorded.
· It prints track sheets that you can customize quite radically, from 8 to 32 tracks. You can even import your own logo.
· It keeps track of your stock, and can issue warnings when stock reaches your set minimum level.
· It can store 10 cue points for each song, along with tempo, key, meter, sync information, settings for 10 FX boxes with 12 parameters per box per song. You can print all this on a song specific track sheet. Or, you can print plain sheets in various forms.
· It can keep track of up to 20 midi devices per song, with 12 parameters per device.
· It keeps track of people too. Up to 20 musicians plus producer, engineer, assistant etc., per song.
· It has a built-in address book that is one key press away, so you can always find 'that bass' player quickly. The address book and people window are linked, names stored in the address book are always available in the people window via pop up menus.
· SessionLog also has a built in diary to keep track of studio bookings,
· A calculator which does tempo stuff,
· A guitar/bass/6 octave chromatic tuner with a=440 and line up tones.
· Limited to 10 uses.