SuperSync is a useful application that gives you the flexibility and freedom to carry all your songs with you, whether you're on the go, visiting a friend, or on vacation.
At home. At work. On the laptop. On your iPod. If you're like most people, your music follows you wherever you go. But what happens when you want to play a song on your computer, only to discover that it's stored on a different machine?
SuperSync acts as your music collection's central hub, retrieving, organizing, and syncing up all of the different files across your machines for one consistent, complete library.
Through SuperSync, you'll be able to instantly retrieve a song you left on your laptop, play a song from your home computer while you're at the office, or copy your entire music library on to a new computer.
Best of all, it's easy to download and simple to use, meaning that in just a few minutes, you can sync your music library and enjoy your favorite music anywhere you are.
Here are some key features of "SuperSync":
· An all-access pass to your library: Tired of burning songs to a CD or emailing files to yourself just so you can listen to them? That's a thing of the past with SuperSync's library sync-up technology!
· Easily compare and merge two music libraries. See what tracks are missing, select them, and click "Synchronize" to begin merging the two libraries.
· A basic audio player: Organize, sync-up, and play all of your songs directly from SuperSync -- no external player required for MP3 and M4A music files!
· iTunes compatibility: SuperSync supports both MP3 and iTunes (.M4A) song formats, including an iTunes compatible network jukebox. M4B files (protected by Apple's DRM technology) can be transfered by SuperSync but needs to be played on your iTunes or iPod.
· Complete back-up functionality: Quickly and easily create a back-up library on a separate computer.
· Memory: 400MB RAM
· Hard Drive Space: 50MB free
· Processor Speed: 800+ MHz CPU
· Network Capabilities: Internet access for online features
· Nag screen
· Will allow you to connect to other music libraries for viewing purposes, but you'll only be able to copy 25 tracks per session.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed bug importing older iPods.
· Added support for Carbon/PowerPC and and Cocoa support.