Wave Repair 4.9.4
Restore WAV files with ease
It can also be used to process recordings made from tapes, but its restoration features are intended mainly for records.
Moreover, Wave Repair can be used to restore large WAV files and redraw waveforms at any level of zoom.
- Restoration Facilities:
- Direct to disk recording
- Linear and Bezier interpolation
- Spectral replacement
- Fade-in and fade-out
- Removal of unwanted segments
- Waveform smoothing
- Various block copying facilities
- Reduction of vinyl hash ("decrackling")
- Broadband noise reduction
- Automatic click detection and repair with realtime preview
- Manual review of detected clicks
- Equalization, filters and channel mixer with realtime preview
- CDR Preparation Facilities:
- Compression and Volume Adjustment with realtime preview
- Automatically find track split points
- Split tracks on CD block boundaries
- Create CDRWin-style cue sheets (supports tracks and indexes)
- User Interface:
- Waveform and Spectral display modes
- Unlimited levels of Undo and Redo
- Macro facility
- Batch mode
- User-configurable colors and menu shortcuts
- Interface to the clipboard
- General File Handling:
- Works only with 16 bit stereo WAV files (44.1 or 48 kHz)
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Bug Fixes:
- In rare cases, setting up a specific combination of macros could result in an access violation. This has been fixed.
- Attempting to scroll with the mouse wheel when there is no WAV file loaded would result in an access violation. This has been fixed.
- If a macro includes a step that does a playback, then if used in batch mode a divide by zero error would occur, followed by Wave Repair hanging. This has been fixed.