White noise is a type of noise that is produced by combining sounds of all different frequencies together. If you took all of the imaginable tones that a human can hear and combined them together, you would have white noise. Because white noise contains all frequencies, it is frequently used to mask other kinds of sounds because it effectively overloads or "numbs" our auditory systems.
The White Noise Sleep System was designed to be a completely customizable application that will play sound samples (mp3, wav, mid, avi, wma, ...) in a continuously loop, effectively masking unwanted noises and creating a sense of calm, making it easier to
Here are some key features of "White Noise Sleep System":
PLAY YOUR OWN SOUND SAMPLES, MUSIC, ...
· If you don't like the sound samples included with this application, you can use your own samples, play your favorite music or play another white noise samples bought / free downloaded (royalty free) from Internet.
· You can play up to 5 sound samples simultaneously.
· For instance you can play "rain" and "fan" simultaneously to effectively mask unwanted noises.
· You can schedule events to effectively mask unwanted noises, namely :
· You can setup a start time for every sound sample
· You can setupchange volume (sound player volume, computer master volume and computer wave volume) over time
· You can stop all playing samples
· You can close the application when you no longer needs it running
· You can shutdown you computer automatically when you no longer needs the application running
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Minor changes to the user-interface with support of Windows themes
· New "Disable" option to stop a processing without closing it. Available
· through application main window or system tray icon.
· "Mute" option is now (also) available through application system tray
· Application shipped with a new set of sound files samples
· Application shipped with a new install / uninstall application
· Fixed bug when installing / uninstalling when application is running
· Fixed bug when playing same sound file in a different channel
· Fixed bug when playing a sound file that does not exist