zxtune-qt is a program that allows you to create your own playlists.You can create new playlist (double click on playlists' header area is the fastest way to do that), save/load playlist to disk and perform other operations.
"Deep scanning" checkbox is used to determine whether zxtune-qt will perform deep analysis of all input files or just check are there chiptunes or not.
Standard control sequences may be used to select/unselect items. Also items may be dragged inside playlist to change their order.
Here are some key features of "zxtune-qt":
· It's equivalent to double click on item or Enter key press.
· All selected items will be removed. If any of the selected item is currently played, playback will continue from the next item. If there're no more items, playback will be stopped. This functionality is also duplicated on Del key, but in case of single item selection next item will be selected after current removal.
· This operation keeps only selected items removing the rest ones.
· After this operation all selected items will be grouped together at the first item's position keeping the relative order.
· Depending on selected items count this operation will change their name and meaning. In case of single selected item, all their duplicates in playlist will be removed. In case of multiple selection (or whole playlist operation) duplicates will be searched and removed upon selection (or whole playlist).
· Rip-offs are two or more chiptunes which has different content, but the same significant internal information. Usually it's caused by title/author information changing. You can select all the rip-offs upon the whole playlist or select rip-offs only of the selected items.
Select items with the same type:
· This feature is available only if one or more items are selected. All the items of playlist with specified types will be selected.
· Internal identifiers of all selected items will be copied to clipboard. Warning! On some operation systems there is limitation for maximal clipboard content size.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· SAA1099 emulation support
· Sam Coupe ETracker modules support (COP)
· HQ interpolation for AY chip