Qoobar was built as an easy-to-use and useful audio tagger specially designed for classical music.
This application will enable you to edit ID3v2.4, Xiph.org, APE, ASF tags or to rename the files and fill in tags. You can also work with groups of files or insert chars with diacritics.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added: Plugins support for tags editing
· Added: Plugins support for importing tags from the Internet
· Added: id3v2 tags now can be written either as v2.3 or as v2.4
· Added: Opus files support
· Added: Mutex in Windows version to prevent installing while Qoobar is running
· Added: Checkable headers to tags fill dialog
· Added: highlighting of paths in the file rename dialog
· Added: fill patterns similar to rename patterns
· Added: Command line support
· Added: Proper two-stage ReplayGain scanning
· Added: More filename placeholders
· Added: Possibility to rename tabs by double clicking on them
· Added: "Image" column into file tree
· Changed: Now when adding folder with subfolders all subfolders come first, then files
· Changed: Comments in id3v2 now written with "eng" language
· Fixed: error with tags table updating
· Fixed: error with reading TCON frame
· Fixed: error with files table updating
· Fixed: bug with too-wide labels in split dialog
· Fixed: error with reading replaygain info from ape tags of mp3 files whe...