Tag&Rename 3.8.7 / 3.9 Beta 3
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in Tag&Rename 3.9 Beta 3:
- added "Tags cover art resizing" options to program options -> Tags
- added "Set This Image as a Folder Cover Art" button to "Folder cover art" panel (visible only when "Show first existing image in "Folder cover art" if folder.jpg does not exists" enabled and current image file is not a folder.jpg)
- added "Save Discogs Catalog #" check box to web import Album Information window, so Discogs Catalog # can now saved to files tags
- "Resize Files Cover Art" and "Resize Folders Cover Art" functions can be now added to toolbars via options -> Customize Toolbars and Shortcuts
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 6.4 MB
- OUR RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- USER RATING:
- C: \ Multimedia \ Audio \ Tag Editors
PART OF: Tag Editors download hub ( + 3 others )see alternatives
Using a Windows Explorer interface, Tag&Rename enables users to easily find music files and edit their detailed information. The searching process can be filtered by file / tag type or other criteria and the found files can be sorted according to your preferences. Besides that, you can listen to music using your favorite player, while managing multiple files.
The main role of Tag&Rename is to help you batch edit music tags. In order to do this, you just have to select the desired files, input detailed information about the artist, album, genre, year, comments and then use the 'Save Tags' button. Moreover, Tag&Rename supports many more additional tag fields, among which you can find cover art, lyrics, mood, rating, composer, file related URL's and so on.
With just one click, you will be able to save the selected music files to a M3U playlist that you can use later with other players. Moreover, you can easily assign a cover art to a folder or a file and even customize the track number.
Tag&Rename includes an MP3 Tag's synchronization wizard that you can use to easily sync between ID3v1 and ID3v2 tag data. You can also export music information in HTML, CSV or XML format if you want to use it with other applications.
One of the advantages that Tag&Rename offers you is the possibility to rename multiple music files at once by setting rename variables related to their embedded tag data. The program allows you to preview the result in a separate 'before and after' window. Furthermore, you can set customized renaming actions that the program saves for later use.
Tag&Rename is a lightweight and highly configurable application designed to help music enthusiasts manage their collections in an easy and intuitive way.
Tag&Rename was reviewed by Mihaela Citea, last updated on March 27th, 2015
Also available: Portable Tag&Rename
Runs on: Windows 2K / XP / Vista / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit / 2003
feature list limitations