Windows ID3 Editor is a small and simple MP3 and ID3 tag editor which offers the users the ability to edit the most wanted attributes of the ID3 tags in one window.
Windows ID3 Editor provides you with the ability to edit the most useful parts of the ID3 tags in one simple window.
MP3 ID3 tags are used to store important information of a music track, such as the track 'title', track 'number', 'artist', 'album' etc.
Here are some key features of "Windows ID3 Editor":
Creates or updates ID3 version 1(.1) and 2(.2/.3) tags:
· Works with MP3 version 1 and 2
· Simple to use.
· Easily copies and pastes all the tag information.
· Adds artwork such as album covers.
· Adds song lyrics.
· Edits multiple tracks.
· Cleans version 2 tags by removing invalid and unused tag information.
· Option to remove V1 and V2 tags.
· Can change the title and track number based on the file name.
· Can rename the track file based on the track and title.
· Ideal for podcasters who need to add information such as copyright.
· No bloat, just small and simple.
· Supports Unicode (version 2 tags) and Latin 1 character sets.
· 30 days trial period
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This version adds file name formating.