Kolev RAW is an advanced RAW converter supporting almost all modern cameras. It features customizible GUI, high-quality interpolation, noise reduction filters, cropping and scaling abilityand it will even allow you to export RAW images to other formats (TIFF and JPEG).
Here are some key features of "Kolev RAW":
· Customizable graphical user interface (GUI) with floating instrumental panes.
· Non-destructive, high-quality processing using floating-point calculations.
· Advanced interpolation with high level of detail extraction.
· Support for almost all camera models (with RGB colour filter array). Cameras with 4-colour or Foveon sensors are not supported.
· Open dialog with preview and EXIF-data indication.
· Saving of images in next formats: TIFF & JPEG.
· Exposure adjustment with Highlights/Shadows indication.
· Camera WB
· Custom adjustment using sliders
· Sharpness filter
· Luminance Noise Reduction
Chrominance Noise Reduction:
· Color-grayscale conversion using Luminance, R, G or B channel as gray level.
· Contrast & Saturation adjustment.
· Highlights Recovery.
· Image scaling.
· RAW & Output histograms.
· Built in profiles for all supported cameras.
· Image rotation.
· Cropping support.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improved interpolation.
· Added or improved support for: Olympus E-P2, Olympus E-PL1, Canon 7D, Canon 1D Mark IV, Canon G11, Canon S90, Nikon D3S, Pentax K-x, Panasonic GF-1, Sony A850, Sony A5xx, Casio EX-Z750.