StudioLine Photo Classic Plus is an easy-to-use yet powerful application designed to help you edit and organize your digital images. Photos can be imported from camera, scanner and all popular file formats.
The image archive is the central database where you conveniently categorize your images and add keywords and descriptions. Standard IPTC and Exif tags are fully supported. 32 professional image tools are included with dual-monitor support to improve exposure problems, red-eye effects, color tones, etc.
Photos can be printed, emailed, uploaded as web galleries or turned into calendars and greeting cards. A layout editor allows free design of album pages and other collage projects, including attractive text effects. CD/DVD writing is included - complete with printed CD inserts.
· Intel Pentium III or 4 or compatible processor, with a minimum of 800 MHz, higher recommended
· 1 GB RAM, more recommended
· 150 MB disk space for programs (allow extra space for data)
· 24 bit graphics adapter with monitor resolution of 1024 x 786 pixels
· To write data on CD/DVD with StudioLine Photo Classic, you need a CD/DVD writer which supports one of the following formats: CD-R, CD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW
· 30 days trial
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed support of RAW images from Nikon D800E.
· Fixed: Descriptors were not resolved when opening images in Google Earth or exporting KML files