StudioLine Photo Classic 4.1.0
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in StudioLine Photo Classic 4.0.23:
- Images loaded from the local Microsoft® "OneDrive" folder will always be stored internally in the Image Archive, regardless of any "Copy" Preferences settings. This prevents data loss if the original image is subsequently deleted from the OneDrive cloud account.
- Recycle bin now supports DEL key for deleting selected images, and the key combination Ctrl+A to select the entire recycle bin.
- Fixed: Possible memory problem when importing video files.
- Fixed: Display issues with welcome screen and export window when text sizes larger than 100% are configured in the Windows "Display Settings".
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 46 MB
- OUR RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- H&M Systems Software Inc
- USER RATING:
- C: \ Multimedia \ Graphic \ Digital Photo Tools
Clean feature lineupAlthough it comes packed with a multitude of dedicated parameters, it sports a clean and straightforward interface that gives users the possibility to import images from cameras, scanners, or from the computer.
Editing operationsStudioLine Photo Classic allows you to alter metadata (e.g. name, description, copyright, file type, camera details) and use several editing tools in order to crop and rotate the photos, and enable the red eye removal feature.
Additionally, there's support for photo correction options, such as auto-tone levels, white balance, gradation, image enhancement, exposure correction, colour balance, sharpness.
What’s more, you can select between various special effects (e.g. colorize, RGB mixer, black and white, sepia), embed text messages, adjust the transparency level, and rotate the photos to different angles. When it comes to exporting options, you can save the edited items to an image file format, burn them on DVDs and CDs, create KML files, or print them.
Last but not least, the program features backup options, and you can undo or redo your actions, sort images by name, camera or file date, rate photos, import GPS data, create archives, as well as design slideshows.
PerformanceDuring our testing we have noticed that StudioLine Photo Classic offers excellent image quality, and no errors showed up throughout the entire process. It doesn’t eat up a lot of CPU and memory, so the overall performance of the computer is not affected.
Bottom lineAll things considered, StudioLine Photo Classic provides a complete suite of tools for helping you edit your photos.
StudioLine Photo Classic was reviewed by Ana Marculescu, last updated on March 20th, 2015
Runs on: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8