Easy Screen Capture And Annotation 126.96.36.199
Will help you easily capture and edit images
You can assign a keyboard hotkeys so that you can capture the screen at any point of your work. The intuitive interface will also provide you with the common features available in the leading image processing products.
Those include cropping, resizing, painting, drawing shapes, filling with colors, different image effects, transparency, shadows and many more. You have the power of an image processing software and a screen capture software in a single lightweight product.
Easy Screen Capture And Annotation will help you create dazzling captures with as little effort as possible and save them in all known popular image formats. Easy for the novice users and yet powerful enough for the advanced ones.
Supports huge ammount of image formats:
· JPEG Bitmap (*.jpg;*.jpeg;*.jpe)
· Compuserve Bitmap (*.gif)
· Portable Network Graphics (*.png)
· TIFF Bitmap (*.tif;*.tiff;*.fax;*.g3n;*.g3f)
· JPEG2000 Files (*.jp2)
· JPEG2000 Code Stream (*.j2k;*.jpc;*.j2c)
· Targa (*.tga;*.targa;*.vda;*.icb;*.vst;*.pix)
· Paintbrush (*.pcx)
· Windows Bitmap (*.bmp;*.dib;*.rle)
· Windows Metafile (*.wmf)
· Enhanced Windows Metafile (*.emf)
· Windows Icon (*.ico)
· Windows Cursor (*.cur)
· Wireless Bitmap (*.wbmp)
· Portable Pixmap (*.pxm;*.ppm)
- Various capture options:
- Full Screen
- Active Window
- Active Window Without Borders
- Rectangle - allows you to select rectangular part of the screen using the mouse
- Window or Control - will let you capture a certain part of the application - button, toolbar, system tray etc.
- Scrolling Window - will capture the entire area of a scrollable window by automatically scrolling
- Color - will capture any color on the screen setting it as foreground color and copying its value in the clipboard
- Add text annotations with different styles - balloons, rectangles etc.
- Add arrows to point certain parts of the capture or bidirectional arrow to denote relation between different items.
- Highlight - easy way to put highlight regions over the captured images. Similar to using highlight marker.
- Different shapes - ellipse, rectangle, free hand polygons etc.
- Rotate and scale captured images.
- Combine multiple captures in a single image.
- Insert an external image (logo, previously captured image, picture etc.) in the current capture project.
- Supports many image file formats
- Load/Save of capture project that will allow you to edit or extend a previously captured project.
Easy Screen Capture And Annotation
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Added: Full Unicode Support - you can now add annotations in multiple languages simultaneously
- Added: Aero theme transparent windows screen capture
- Added: Better Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 compatibility
- Added: Smoother callouts painting - removed artifacts on high zoom levels