PrtScr Assistant is designed to capture the entire screen, user-selected rectangular area or program window by pressing hot key once or timer.
Moreover, you will also have the possibility to specify the default output folder that will be used for storing the captured images.
Here are some key features of "PrtScr Assistant":
· copying the entire screen, a rectangular area selected by the user or window selected by the user
· copied to the clipboard or automatically saved in a graphic PNG-file
· once the capture an image or capture a timer with a specified interval of user
· "hotkeys" for capture the entire screen, user-selected rectangular area or program window
· choose directory to save the graphic files
· audible indication capture operations
· runs for 30 minutes after the start, and then quits
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· added ability to save screenshots in JPEG2000 format
· changed program price