SnapCrab for Windows is a photo capture software that can capture any part of your screen. Files are saved in PNG format. Capture the whole screen, specified windows or areas, or wherever you like.
With SnapCrab for Windows you can directly post captured images to Twitter, or save them to Evernote. Don't let the [I want to show everybody] or [I want to record this] feeling escape!
A variety of functions can be executed quickly with just a click of the mouse. Images can be easily generated with minimal effort, from trimming to saving, without the need to use another application.
Get SnapCrab and try it for yourself to see just how useful it can actually be for you when it comes to making quick snapshots of your screen!
Here are some key features of "SnapCrab":
Capture the whole screen or an area of your choice:
· Capturing is easily achieved by just clicking the icon in the toolbar. You can also freely assemble a variety of settings in the settings section to capture the way you want to.
Beautifully capture translucent windows:
· Capture even the translucent window of Aero Glass with shading included. With this function to not include the background in the capture, there is no need to clean up your desktop to take a perfect capture.
· Once you have set up an account with Twitter or Evernote, there is no more need to log-in in the future.
· The processing from capture to upload can be performed in one go. This makes sharing captured images instantly possible.
· Preview the captured area in magnified view. With this, it is possible to edit very precisely, removing the need to perform trimming afterwards.
· By using the self-timer function, you can take pictures at the timing of your choice while using your mouse or keyboard.
· Files are automatically saved as PNG files on capture, so you can continuously take photos one after another.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support added for Twitter API Version 1.1.
· Floating point calculation errors occurring when displaying OAuth authentication dialog fixed.