StyleCapture is a useful application especially designed to assist users in taking screenshots of various parts of the screen or the entire desktop.
The program can take a snapshot of active program window, as well as of a specific region of the screen selected by the user. As soon as the screenshot is taken, StyleCapture can send the image to an editing utility which is associated with this action.
Here are some key features of "StyleCapture":
- Capture fixed size area
- Supports full-screen capture
- Can take a snapshot of the currently active window
- Multiple monitor support
- The captured images can be saved in a variety of formats
- 512MHz or faster CPU
- 512MB RAM
- 20MB Hard disk
- 1024 x 768 Display
- Added a new capture mode to select a specific area after capturing the entire area
- Fixed bug that the program crashed on a older CPU