3DField is a contouring surface plotting and 3D data program.
All aspects of 2D or 3D maps can be customized to produce exactly the presentation you want.
Here are some key features of "3DField":
· Automatic or user-defined contour intervals and ranges
· Control over contour label format, font, frequency and spacing
· Automatic or user-defined color for contour lines
· Color and texture fill between contours, either user-specified or as an automatic spectrum of your choice
· Base map attached to data points
· Data analysis, histogram for scattered points and interpolated grid values
· Gaussian filter and other math operation for grid
· Regression 2D data
· Convex hull for points
· Transparent background and contour map
· Rotated and transparent 2D image
· Splines for lines and contours
· View and zoom BMP, GIF, PNG, JPG, TIFF and GeoTIFF images
· Automatically and manually digitize image
· Import and export lines
· Ascending or descending sort for values or coordinates of points
· OpenGL view with full screen rotation.
· Convert a contour bitmap to a 3D view
· Output maps as EMF, WMF, BMP, JPG, PNG, GeoTIFF file formats
· Insert maps (EMF or bitmap) in any document Microsoft Office
· Multipage scale print
· Multilingual interface
· Less than 50 points available
· Does not print 3D view
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added transparent contour color fill.