AKVIS MakeUp improves portraits and adds glamour to photos, giving them a professional look.
The software is designed to enhance the portraits, by automatically detecting and smoothing the skin defects and by improving the picture's brightness and contrast.
AKVIS MakeUp features two editing modes: Express and Advances.
The Express tab allows you to correct the pictures using the default settings, while the Advanced tab enables you to set more options (such as skin tone) or to use the Eyedropper tool for better accuracy.
Using AKVIS MakeUp you can optimise your portraits by adding them custom effects, for a more professional look.
· Pentium III
· 512 Gb RAM
· 100 Mb HDD
· Display 1024x768
· Video card: Direct X8 compatible, 32 Mb, color depth 32 bits
· 10 days trial period
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added new tools: Teeth Whitening, Red Eye Removal, Blur.
· Added the possibility to choose a mode of the History Brush: Restore to original or Edit brushes.
· Added the Preset Preview window. Now, when moving a cursor over a preset in the drop-down list, the quick result appears in the quick preview window over the image window.
· Added Image View Modes - various options for displaying the original and processed images, "Before" and "After".
· Added hot-keys: double-clicking on the Zoom icon makes the image fit the Image Window; double-clicking on the Hand icon makes the image scale to 100%.
· Compatibility with Mac OS X 10.8.