BatchPics is designed to help you batch edit your pictures. Now there is no need to process eash picture manually, as you can use BatchPics to apply several filters and effects to multiple photos at the same time.
It comes with over 30 types of filters divided into three categories: up, transform, and effects. Over 100 file formats are supported, including the common ones. In just four steps you can apply a set of filters to process a group of pictures. Enhance your photos with a few clicks!
Here are some key features of "BatchPics":
· Batch processing
· Picture rename tool
· Picture converter
· Edit pictures (crop, resize, roll, rotate, flip)
· Touch-Up filters (auto-contrast, saturation, noise, level, sharpen, equalize)
· Effects (black and white, charcoal, solarize etc)
· Easy to use
· Pentium or compatible processor at 1 GHz
· 512 MB RAM
· 30 MB free storage space on HDD
· Watermark on output