DxO ViewPoint combines ease of use with professional and precise features in order to help you easily correct distorted geometric elements in your photos.
The application can perform multiple adjustments so that the items in your photos are restored to their original proportion. The Loupe tool allows you to precisely place anchor points to solve problems with keystoning and tilted horizons.
· 31 days trial
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This update includes a new save feature that provides a more fluid workflow for users of Adobe® Photoshop® and Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom®, and adds more sample images to help less-experienced users get started more quickly.
· Now even easier to use, DxO ViewPoint v1.2 provides a new feature that allows photographers to save the correction settings for any given image and to reapply them later.
· In the plug-in versions for Adobe® Photoshop® and Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom®, this feature provides a more fluid workflow: photographers can reapply their corrections in just a single click even after going back and modifying their image in their host application.
· In the standalone version, this feature significantly improves productivity, in that corrections can be saved and applied successively to other photos with identical problems.
Getting started even faster:
· To help users get started even faster, DxO ViewPoint v1.2 now includes more examples that show photograp...