Easypano Panoweaver Batch Edition provides users with an easy-to-use application that can help them stitch images into high quality 360 degree panorama pictures. Within minutes, users have the possibility to edit their favorite images, generate beautiful panorama photos and preview them in full screen mode.
Easypano Panoweaver Batch Edition suports stitching circular, drum type, and full frame photos into amazing panoramas, which can be easily imported into Tourweaver to create an interactive virtual tour.
In addition, Easypano Panoweaver Batch Edition is not only a professional photo stitching tool, but also a handy and comprehensive Flash panorama publisher.
Here are some key features of "Easypano Panoweaver Batch Edition":
· Fisheye Photo Stitching
· Normal & Wide-Angle Photo Stitching
· Panorama Publishing
· Little Planet Effect
· Raw & HDR Image Stitching
· Tripod Removing
· PIII 800MHz or faster processor
· 512M RAM or more
· Network card or modem must be installed
· 100M of free hard disk space or more
· Video display of 800x600 pixels or higher, 16-bit colors or higher supported
· Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher
· Flash Player 9.0
· Microsoft JVM
· Sun JRE
· Quick Time Player 6.0 or later
· Watermark on the output panorama images
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Playback loop is supported when partial panorama is published.
· The scene will rotate automatically after a short pause if it is clicked.
· Initial rotation speed would keep the same as the speed after clicking toolbar buttons.
· Fix the issue of failing to save GPS data of source image when stitched into panorama.
· The gyro effect is optimized so that visual effect on iPad or iPhone is much better.
· Panoweaver8 Batch edition is released.
· HTML5 can be published in Panoweaver8 Batch edition.
· Address the issue of generating wrong thumbnail in Batch edition.
· Address the problem of generating black lines when stitching drum fisheye images with Batch edition.
· Fix the problem of different outputs when stitching with Professional edition and Batch edition.
· When the ceiling and floor images are covered in source images, the output is much better in this batch edition.